You need to control your data. Whether data is on-prem, migrating to the cloud, or in the cloud, keeping data secure, highly available, and accessible is critical for business success. In addition, data growth at the Petabyte scale is becoming the norm for medium to large enterprises; can your current solution meet this requirement? Buurst SoftNAS is built to meet all these data challenges.
Standard cloud storage tools meet the basic needs of typical applications running in the cloud; however, these tools are generic and limited in their ability to meet various performance and availability requirements.
Applications and services such as high-performance SaaS solutions or VDI profile management require high IOPS and 5-9 availability as the application and data must always be accessible by customers. SoftNAS was built specifically for these customers to meet their unique performance requirements.
Additionally, the growth of application usage leads to an increase in stored cloud data. SoftNAS holds storage fees in check by charging by performance, not the amount of data stored.
• Data Performance – Increasing performance doesn’t require more storage. It requires a sophisticated cloud storage solution capable of offering substantial throughput, IOPS, and low latency compared to other cloud storage products.
• Data Availability – Capable of delivering 99.999% uptime, our patented cross-zone high availability technology duplicates data across zones to ensure data access when needed. Also, our No Downtime Guarantee ensures your data is available whenever needed.
• Data Cost Control – In addition to charging by performance instead of the amount of data managed, SoftNAS optimizes data stored with various compression techniques to reduce the overall amount of data stored.
• Data Migration – File synchronization and migration services offer continuous data transfer. Our “Lift and Shift” utility enables this service in active production applications without service downtime. Our bulk data movement technology provides up to 200% faster transfer even over high latency, noisy networks.
• Data Control & Security – SoftNAS comes standard with built-in security offerings such as snapshots, and rollbacks. Also, high-performance protocols such as iSCSI, NFS, and CIFS/SMB are standard.
SoftNAS provides customers a unified, integrated way to aggregate, transform, accelerate, protect & store data, and easily create hybrid cloud solutions that bridge islands of data across SaaS, legacy systems, remote offices, factories, IoT, analytics, AI, and machine learning, web services, SQL, NoSQL & the cloud – any data. SoftNAS works with the most popular public, private, hybrid, & premises-based virtual cloud operating systems, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, & VMware vSphere.